Finally got another one of these pretty BDJ Boxes, thanks to the lovely ladies behind the very successful Belle de Jour Power Planner! *happy dance* I seriously feel like it’s Christmas every time I receive these in the mail.
Stickers you can give out to your friends <3
I loved the little note that came with it since it made me think about what my beauty resolution for 2013 is/are! I only really became conscious about my skin after college, when I suddenly felt paranoid about aging (even if I’m far from wrinkles… for now). This being said, I’m relatively new to the whole skincare scene compared to most people. Growing up, I didn’t get the chance to use my mom’s stuff because we had totally different skin types, so I pretty much had to take it on by myself. Now that BDJ Box is here, I don’t have to worry about spending so much just to try out different things.
Here’s a rundown of what’s inside this month’s box with prices and descriptions. I included the prices for each just so you’ll know how much you can save by subscribing to BDJ Box. You can get your own BDJ Box of deluxe-sized samples for only P480 a month! Definitely beats the thousands of pesos spent on impulse beauty purchases.
1) Pantene Pro-V All Day Smooth Miracle Water – Help your hair maintain perfect moisture balance. Use this as a finishing touch to your daily hair care regimen after shower, leaving your hair fragrant and moisturized. For best results, use with the full Pantene system. (P149)
2) Flormar Supershine Nail Enamel – Get into the nail art trend, experiment, try something new – do patterns or design an icon. Be creative! (P99)
3) Flormar Longwearing Lipstick – From Turkey’s best cosmetic brand, imagine apricot seedoil, shea butter, cocoa butter and mango butter on your lips to lock in moisture. All you need for full on color and all-day coverage. (P349)
4) Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack – Tomato and lemon extracts help clear impurities, whiten and tone skin. Kiwi and white tea extracts help prevent aging. (P548)
5) Tony Moly Broccoli Sprout Cleansing Cream – Antioxidants from blueberry, tomato, lavender, rosa canina, fruit and spinach removes dead skin cells and leaves your skin softer. (P478)
6) Etude House Moistfull Collagen Trial Kit (Emulsion and Freshener) – Baobab tree extract and collagen in these work to improve skin elasticity and hydration retention. Remove make-up residue, excess sebum and tighten pores for that youthful dewy look everyone craves. (P628 each)
7) Britney Spears Radiance Fragrance – Be radiant with an irresistable scent filled with delicate aromas like wild berries and soft dewy petals. Use this daily to experience the feminine blend of luminous pure white flowers.
8) Pevonia Botanica Phyto Gel Cleanser – Thoroughly cleanse, purify and hydrate your skin with saponaria, rosemary, lemon and pine: a detoxifying and aromatic experience for your skin. Soft, velvery touch afterwards.
9) Gift cards! L’Oreal Professionel Inoa Hair Color (P1000 off) and X-tenso Moisturist (P2000 off) vouchers redeemable at Azta, Browhouse P500 cash voucher, Tony Moly and Etude House 10% discount on all skin care products
I just opened my box now so I haven’t really tried any of these products yet, but I’ll try to blog about the specific ones I end up liking some time in the future. :D
Follow them on Facebook here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.